PBC legal Praetorius Bollacher Christ Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB
Fon: +49 6221 405770
Fax: +49 6221 40577 90
Responsible for content according to § 18 para. 2 MStV: Holger Praetorius, Dr. Philipp Bollacher, Florian Christ, each with business address: Römerstraße 245, 69126 Heidelberg, Germany.
2. collection and storage of personal data
A) WHEN VISITING THIS WEBSITE
When you visit our website www.pbc-legal.de (hereinafter "Website"), we collect the following information:
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- type of device used
- Date and time of access
- IP address in anonymized form.
This data is collected to ensure a smooth connection of the website,
to evaluate system security and stability and for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest in processing the personal data results from the above-mentioned purposes.
The information is deleted after eight weeks.
B) WHEN YOU SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR NEWS
When you sign up to receive our news, we collect the following information:
First name, last name
Address (when registering for postal receipt).
We use rapidmail to manage the recipients and for sending by e-mail. Your data will therefore be transmitted to rapidmail GmbH, Wentzingerstraße 21, 79106 Freiburg im Breisgau. Rapidmail GmbH is not permitted to pass on or sell your data. rapidmail is a German, certified newsletter software provider that has been carefully selected in accordance with the requirements of the DS-GVO and the BDSG.
The legal basis for this processing is your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO. We use the information you provide to send you our news digitally or by post. After registering to receive our news, you will receive an email with a link to confirm your registration. Your registration will only become effective when you click on the activation link contained in the confirmation email. You can send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to email@example.com or unsubscribe via the link in the respective e-mails.
Your personal data will be deleted as soon as you revoke your consent, unless and insofar as there is a legal basis for storing it beyond this, we are obliged to store it for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations, for example, or you have consented to it being stored beyond this.
C) IN THE MANDATE
When you mandate us, we collect the following information:
- Title, first name, last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number (landline and/or mobile)
- Information necessary for the assertion and defense of your rights under the mandate.
The collection of this data takes place
- to be able to identify you as our client,
- in order to be able to provide you with appropriate legal advice and representation,
- for correspondence with you,
- for invoicing and
- for the settlement of any existing liability claims and the assertion of any claims against you.
The data processing is carried out upon your request and is necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO for the aforementioned purposes for the appropriate processing of the mandate and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations arising from the mandate contract.
The personal data collected by us for the mandate will be stored until the expiry of the statutory retention obligation for lawyers (six years after the end of the calendar year in which the mandate was terminated) and then deleted, unless and insofar as there is a legal basis for storage beyond this, we are obliged to store data for a longer period, for example due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations, or you have consented to storage beyond this.
D) IN THE APPLICATION
When you apply to us, we collect the following information:
- Title, first name, last name
- E-mail address
- Phone/mobile number
- Cover letter
The personal data you provide will be processed for the purpose of deciding on the establishment of an employment relationship in accordance with Art. 88 (1) DS-GVO in conjunction with Section 26 (1) sentence 1 BDSG. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the processing of the application process and for the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship. If you do not provide it, we are unfortunately unable to consider you in the selection process for filling the advertised position. Automated decision-making will not be carried out.
Your personal data will be stored by us for the duration of the application process and beyond that for six months and then deleted, unless there is a legal basis for storing it beyond that, for example in the event of a (threatened) legal dispute with you or other legal proceedings or if you have consented to storage beyond that.
If your application is followed by the conclusion of a contract, your data will be stored and processed for the purpose of the usual organizational and administrative process for as long as this is necessary for the establishment, implementation or settlement of the employment relationship or for the exercise or fulfillment of the rights and obligations arising from the employment contract or for the exercise or fulfillment of the rights and obligations of the employee representation resulting from a law or a collective agreement, a company or service agreement (collective agreement). Subsequently, the data will be deleted unless and to the extent that there is a legal basis for storing the data beyond this, we are obliged to store the data for a longer period of time, for example, due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations, or in the event of a (threatened) legal dispute with you or other legal proceedings.
3. data subject rights
You have the right
- in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DS-GVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DS-GVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO, provided that your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO and to the extent that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DS-GVO to revoke your consent once given at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DS-GVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.